Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week Two: Check

Mark week number two done for freshmen year in my first term. Second week was probably 10 times harder then the first! I had a test, I have a lot more homework to do by Monday/Tuesday. Which is something i like about school a lot, I only have certain classes every day... For instance I have a public speaking assignment to do, but I don't have that class till 2 o'clock on tuesday. But I have an Individual Health & Fitness assignemnt due tomorrow and I have that class monday. So I like that fact of college, and you can turn in everything early! SoI try to take advantage of that because I don't wanna have something slip my mind or anything. I like the majority of my teachers... Professor Bruce is kind of a turd... Byt hey it's college. Hopefully week 3 doesnt become 10 times harder than week 2... That would seriously suck.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like college - it fits you well. I am glad you still come home to visit. I love you.

    ReplyDelete