Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Last Thursday was my birthday, and i had a full day of classes! I though i had a great excuse to skip, but I decided against it, so my record is still clean! I celebrated with my mom, bryan, olivia, miranda, jagger, my grandma, and the newest addition to the family...Luke. Boy he's gonna have a hard time... He hung in there though.

We all went to dinner at the cheesecake factory, and it was really good! I got a sweet pair of slippers and some movie tickets from my family... I really enjoyed the night and seeing my family because I didn't go home that weekend.
Miranda took me out to dinner friday, and we went to a pretty cool haunted house too. I had a lot of fun hanging out with her friday:) She got me some sweatpants, a sweatshirt, some SWEET glow sticks, and she made me a really cool scrap book that i'm really impressed with and I reallly love it:)
Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to YOU! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your birthday was awesome....Let's not say "newest addition" - let's just call him a short timer - he could be around a while....and then again...he could not be!
    I love you - hope your day was awesome I will see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete