Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogging...

I thought blogging would be easy, because initially I thought, I would have a ton of stuff to blog about....

Well.. TURNS OUT I WAS WRONG!

But here's a brief catch-up!

College:
College is really really good. I love it, I've made a few new friends... It's kind of hard not to when you live with them. My favorite's Cooper Smith, he's a hoot. Me and Bo are still getting along really well for the most part. And classes... Well, i've been more excited about classes. Next term I'm taking basketball, foundation of exercise science, history of rock&roll, Computer Science 122, and Biology with a Biology Lab... I'm looking forward to all of it with the exception of Biology. I struggled in High School with it, and I just have a feeling it might happen again :( But hopefully it will all turn out good!
Family:
I still see my family on most weekends, I think Jagger misses Miranda more than he misses me. I like going home on weekends to catch-up, and it's so much more relaxing at home then it is at WOU. Which i like, i have the loudest halls in all of the Campus, and to manys disbelief im one of the 'quieter' kids... Weird, Right? I babysat Diego not to far back, I like seeing Diego and my Aunt Meghan, and Eddie... I miss them a lot too, and it's fun when i see them as well...

Me and my Mom generally txt 2-3 times a week, which is nice...

Bryan's going to be out of town in 2 weeks or so, so my Mom said they are going to come visit then and have some Dinner, which will be nice... Except Bryan wont be there.

Wyldlife:
Wyldlife is going pretty good this year, we're having really good turn outs so far, and i really hope to take a lot of kids to camp this year... Miranda, has just become a leader and im super happy for her. I know she's gonna be able to do great things for the ministry. We just had a leadership weekend at Detroit and had an awesome time, we were missing a few leaders but all-in-all it was just a great fun trip!
Life:
Life overall is not too bad, I've been doing pretty good. I'm going to Eaglecrest in tomorrow and i'm pretty pumped about that, then on Friday I'm going to the Blazers game against the NBA's best team at the moment, the New Orleans Hornets... So i'm not gonna be at Eaglecrest the entire time my family is but i'm still gonna have a ton of fun and make the most of time being there! The only down part about the Blazer game is the ducks play right before them... So i wont get to watch the end of it and the Ducks are 2 steps away from the NATIONAL TITLE GAME! I hope they go!

Sorry, for the lack of updates, but I will continue to try and find more to do so i can let everyone know how it's going.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update....it is nice to know how things are going...you got lots to blog about...look at all the stuff I blog about...I love you!

    ReplyDelete