Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fall 2010 Term: COMPLETE!

Me and Bo trying to keep Josh warm.
It snowed during Fall term, but I survived. Just like I survived my crappy Math class, health class, and finals. I've made a lot of good friends at Western, but at a price have lost some friends from back home. Which upsets me a little, I miss Jason, Dawson, Parks... I've seen Dawson once since I moved. That's about it. It's kind of a downer, but I'm adapting ok, and now that I'm on break I hope to see them a couple times.
Above is a picture with the majority of the guys whom I get along with the best, minus a few guys. The guy to my left is Jake White, and to my right is Cooper. Me and Coooper are pretty good friends, he broke his leg. Both of those guys went to West Albany and I played football against them. Then the guy in the middle with the grey hoodie and nice face is Mr. Bayley (Coach Altman) He's a super funny guy.
I'm excited for break, I'm gonna be working a little bit while I'm on break, December 10 is the Younglife xmas party reunion, pumped for that! December 12-14 I will be in Detroit again, hangin with some guys. All of one i won't know, should be interesting. December 15th i begin work, December 16th I will be having a guys campaigner for wyldlife, and the 18th is the Wyldlife Blazer Game and the last club of the term :(
Wyldlife is going super well, we're having more and more show up it seems like. So I'm hoping to get some guys to camp!
Happy Holidays Love 2C!

(2ND cHRISTENSEN)







No comments:

Post a Comment